Saturday, December 20, 2008

Week in Pictures

Another busy week. Not necessarily sure what with what but it felt busy. I think the nasty snow storms had something to do with it. Don't mind how often we are in our PJs :) Pictures from this week ... He loves trying to eat himself.
we finally found a food that Colin doesn't like ... plain yogurt. He literally spit it out at me.
He is his mother's son - he LOVES brushing his teeth.
this is what happens when we (try to) stop.
my sweet boy - snot nose and all.
My little reader! His favorite thing lately is reading.

His first art project that I was able to take home!! I brought it to work to show off (yeah a totally gushing mom moment) and it fell apart, so I had to staple some of it back together and therefore will not be wearing it ever.

No comments: