Thursday, February 24, 2011

Week Twenty One

Weekly update!

How far along?:
21 weeks, 1 day

Weight gain/loss:
official weigh-in isn't til the 7th but I've weighed myself at home. I don't remember my exact starting weight but it appears to be pretty close to what I imagine. If I had to guess up maybe a 1-3lbs. Not too shabby for being more than half way done!

Symptoms: starting to feel pregnant - back pain, shortness of breath but feeling much better and incredibly thankful for that.

Gender: Team Green but Mike, Colin and I each have a guess

Sleep?: It's happening

Best moment this week?: Colin made a name for the baby and it's hilarious to hear him call "her" by "her" name.

Movement: Starting to feel some real hearty kicks. Hoping Mike should be able to feel them soon too.

Food cravings/aversions: Still no real cravings.

What I miss?: ?

What I am looking forward to?: My 4 day weekend which is starting in about 10 minutes :)

Size of Baby: about the length of a carrot - 10 1/2" long and 3/4 of a pound. I have a feeling the baby has surpassed both of those measurements

What I’m nervous about: ?

1 comment:

mom said...

So what do you think you are growing if it is not a carrot? Maybe it will be a carrot top- grandpa would like that