Colin had his two month Dr's appointment today. He was quite the trooper as he had to have 4 shots - one orally and three in his legs.
Poor little guy was in great spirits for the first half of the appointment. He was measured and weighed. He showed off all of his new tricks to the Dr and had a great bill of health. We played naked on the table while we waited for the nurse to arrive with the dreaded needles. Unknowing what was about to happen, he smiles at the nurse right before she sticks the first needle in his leg. The instant it touched his leg, his poor little face turned the brightest shade of red and let out the loudest wail I've ever heard from him. Poor little guy even produced tears :( Thankfully, the nurse went really quickly and we were able to cuddle and calm him down.
He's done pretty well today considering his terrible ordeal. I think he's been fairly fussy but we went to see Brandon and Shaina and they didn't think he was fussy at all. I guess, I'm just use to his very content happy disposition.
So now for the stats... He's 13 pounds and 5 ounces and 23 3/4 inches long!!! He is in the 85% percentile in both weight and height according to the Baby Growth Chart. His next appointment isn't until he's 4 months old in the end of June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for the healthy baby boy! I'm sure days like today are just as traumatic for mommy as they are for him, huh?
Post a Comment