Mike is working 2nd shift tonight (the joys of having to be creative with babysitters) and Colin is sleeping, so I thought I'd take a few minutes and do a little updating. Since going back to work, I seem to have very little down time for the computer.

Thank you to everyone for their encouraging words, prayers and for checking up on me last week. It was a difficult week with alot of tears but I kept trying to remind myself that he was having fun at Grandma's house. We are slowly all trying to get use to a new routine and some days are better and easier than others.

Friday night, Mike and I had our second date. We dropped Colin off at my parents where he had fun playing with Grandma, Uncle Tim and "Aunt" Leah and where Grandma had fun giving Colin his bath. Mike and I had fun going to the Whitecaps to watch Curtis Granderson play who just happens to be my fave Tiger. It was the perfect spring day (upper 60s and sunny), we had fantastic seats, and great company meeting up with Chris and Lindsey. I'll post some pictures on my list website sometime soon.

Please keep Mike and I in your thoughts and prayers. We are struggling with a decision and we are in need of clarity. Whatever decision we make will not be ideal but we need to try to find the one that best fits our new family.

I'll try to update more often and promise to respond to everyone's emails soon ...

No comments: