Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Week Ten!

Weekly update!

How far along?:
 10 weeks

Weight gain/loss: as of yesterday was down 4.9 lbs

Symptoms: daily 3pm headaches, still feeling crappy for a good portion of the day, still would love to nap every day :) 

Gender: Team Green

Sleep?: not enough

Best moment this week?: having an extra day off this week! Mike and I had our first Saturday off together since July 13!

Movement: too soon to feel anything :)  

Food cravings/aversions: no real cravings but  sweets are a big no-no. 

What I miss?: feeling 'normal'

What I am looking forward to?: my Dr's appointment Friday morning! 

Size of Baby: 

your baby's the size of a prune!
Now, she's about 1.2 inches long and weighs about .14 ounces. Her body length will almost double in the next three weeks.
  • Baby has working arm joints, and her cartilage and bones are forming.
  • Her vital organs are fully developed and they're starting to function.
  • Her fingernails and hair are starting to appear, too.
  • Plus, she's swallowing and kicking in there. (Can you believe it?!)
What I’m nervous about: I'm equally as excited as I am nervous about my Dr's appt on Friday. Praying for good news. 

No comments: