Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Week Nine

Weekly update!

How far along?:
 9 weeks

Weight gain/loss: down 5.2 lbs

Symptoms: same as last week: all day nausea, extreme fatigue, crippling headaches, and alot of cramping.  

Gender: way to early to know but thinking we will stay Team Green 

Sleep?: not enough

Best moment this week?: was able to move my Dr's appt up a few days :) 

Movement: too soon to feel anything :)  

Food cravings/aversions: nothing yet but starting to notice that I can't handle sweets all that well which probably will be a great thing for me :)  

What I miss?: being able to have a beer/drink

What I am looking forward to?: getting some energy back

Size of Baby: 

your baby's the size of a green olive!
She's gaining steam! At 9 weeks, your fetus measures around .9 inches and weighs about .07 ounces.
  • This is a milestone. She's no longer an embryo -- now she's a fetus!
  • She's developing more distinct facial features.
  • And she might now have a strong enough heartbeat to be picked up by a fetal doppler.
What I’m nervous about: not having insurance for 90 days and figuring out what we are going to do, among about a million other things #worrywart

No comments: