Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Beautiful Princess and her Superheros

Here's a view of our conversation driving to school today

Colin: Know what I want to be when I grow up?
Mommy: What's that buddy?
Colin: A SUPER HERO! Not a naughty or a bad one but a nice super hero.
Mommy: I like nice super heros
Colin: Whatcha want to be when you grow up?

I want to say good question but instead

Mommy: ummmm a Mommy

Colin laughs

Colin: You are a Mommy.

pause

Colin: I know what you are going to be. A PRINCESS!
Mommy: A princess?
Colin: Yup! A beautiful princess and me, Daddy and Elias are going to be the Superheros who save you...

and the rest of the car ride we talked about what I was going to be saved from and how he was going to save me.
Crappy photo picture of Colin's bulletin board at school. His is the green circle towards the bottom that reads "A Nice Super Hero"

1 comment:

a little super hero's grandma said...

What a sweet little young man. Hang onto this and bring it out when he brings home his very own princess. Some lady is going to have a very special prince of a man, much like his daddy