Friday, March 4, 2011

Week Twenty Two

Weekly update!

How far along?:
22 weeks, 2 days

Weight gain/loss: not sure. my appt is on Monday. I'm up 1 lbs from my home scale from last week which isn't too surprising. I've ate like crap this week!

Symptoms: pregnancy-wise: sore hips and back by the end of the day but I've been working ALOT of desk shifts lately, so I'm on my feet more. non-pregnancy: battling a terrible cold :(

Gender: Team Green

Sleep?: I'm sleeping alright. Again the sore hips and frequent bathroom breaks take away from some of it.

Best moment this week?: Not the best but loved leaving work at 7pm and seeing a glimpse of not only the sun but also pavement instead of snow!

Movement: Getting more and more frequent. I swear yesterday (s)he had the hiccups.

Food cravings/aversions: No real aversions or real cravings but overall just hungry all the time.

What I miss?: Being able to sleep in comfort

What I am looking forward to?: My appt on Monday

Size of Baby: according to Baby Center: length of a spaghetti squash - 11" and about a pound.

What I’m nervous about: this cold getting worse

No comments: