Friday, March 25, 2011

Week Twenty Five

Weekly update!

How far along?:
25 weeks, 2 days

Weight gain/loss: not sure but afraid to find out. I have a feeling it isn't going to be pretty

Symptoms: lots of Braxton Hicks, Kicks, and a bout or two of Heartburn especially when I don't eat for long periods of time

Gender: Team Green

Sleep?: Slept pretty crappy most of this week

Best moment this week?: Mike, Colin and I had a family night last night - shopping and went out for dinner.

Movement: lots and lots of kicks

Food cravings/aversions: Still no real cravings

What I miss?: Oberon is coming and I'm dying to have one!

What I am looking forward to?: Spring coming and more importantly STAYING!

Size of Baby: According to BabyCenter - an average rutabaga - 13 1/2" and 1.5lbs which we've heard our baby has already surpassed that weight mark

No comments: