I haven't forgot about you old friend, just life has been busy. I got phase 1 of my root canal done on Wednesday and I haven't been the same since. I've been in an immense amount of pain and consequently haven't been sleeping well which is leaving me tired and just with an overall feeling of "blah." Mix in a couple past few days filled with days at work (when was my last day off?!?!) and evenings filled with plans. We leave for California tomorrow and despite all my good intentions, I have a kabillion things to do before we go. I had phase 2 of my root canal (implanting the post with temporary seal) done today and I'm sitting here at work holding my jaw wishing I should start taking the Vicodin now but holding off knowing I need to go on sales calls shortly.
Mike keeps reminding me that everything will be better Thursday morning when we are in warm sunny California and while I know that to be somewhat true, I have ALOT to do before then.
So sorry to those who keep asking for Colin's Halloween pictures or some un-responded emails. I will get to you eventually. Maybe I'll have time when things "get better" on Thursday when I'm hopped up on Vicodin and the Zpack :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment