Friday, November 5, 2010

Week Five

Weekly update!

How far along?:
Somewhere in the 5 week range.

Weight gain/loss: Unknown but I'm pretty sure it will increase with eating out everyday on this trip

Symptoms: nauseous is starting to set in. trying to remember to eat smaller meals or snacks more frequently but it isn't totally helping

Gender: way too early to tell

Sleep?: terrible despite being tired. missing my bed with my pillows

Best moment this week?: taking this lil peanut to California!

Movement: again too early to tell

Food cravings/aversions: nothing yet although sometimes the smell of food is enough to turn me off from eating

What I miss?: my normal sense of smell :)

What I am looking forward to?: my Dr's appointment on the 29th. I just want to see that everything is ok!

Milestones:

Size of baby: about the size of a sesame seed!

What I’m nervous about: taking good enough care of this baby. nervous about all the medicine I've been taking for my tooth, not being able to sleep enough, eating out so much, carrying Colin, etc.

No comments: