I actually think Colin's favorite part of the night was being able to pass out the candy to the kids. He said "I welcome" to the polite kids who said thanks and "thank you" to the kids who didn't :)
Didn't take too many pictures this year. Instead we chose to just be present. It means I didn't get a perfect shot but we were all able to join in the fun.








I actually think Colin's favorite part of the night was being able to pass out the candy to the kids. He said "I welcome" to the polite kids who said thanks and "thank you" to the kids who didn't :)
I actually think Colin's favorite part of the night was being able to pass out the candy to the kids. He said "I welcome" to the polite kids who said thanks and "thank you" to the kids who didn't :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'am so happy he wore the costume I got him. He looked so cute!
LOVE the pic of the boys from behind. Just too cute.
Post a Comment