Colin's vocabulary has grown tremendously in the past few weeks. He still babbles alot ("ummm hello mom. I am ONLY 8 months old!") but often there are distinct syllables. As I've mentioned before he says: ma, mama, da and dada. Mike and I have both (seperately) been noticing that Colin makes a specific noise lately after hearing one of of his toys "meow." We, of course, tried to get it on camera but he would only make it one time. You can hear it on the first video after the second time the toy says "black cat, can I pat?"
The second video is from this morning. I tried getting a video of him saying all of his words but no such luck. Forewarning: I sound TERRIBLE(!!) but it's early and I have a double ear infection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a stinker! Mark and I were cracking up at how enthusiatically he said, "da,da,da..." but when you asked him to say Mama, he was thinking "um, no, not today!" Give him so many hugs and kisses for us!
We love watching the videos you have of him. Angela is always commenting on his beautiful eyes. He has a great personality! What a cutie!
Post a Comment