Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy October!!

Can you believe it's October already? Where the heck has this year gone?

As I grow older, fall has been steadily climbing to become my favorite season. There is just something about fall time that I long for. I love when the weather becomes cool at night making it perfect for sleeping. I love the smell of fall in the air, the leaves changing colors, apple picking, fresh cider, and Halloween.

Needless to say, I'm a little bummed to hear it's still going to be 80 degrees this week even though I'm sure by January I'm going to regret saying that :) We are heading to Detroit this weekend for a wedding and Mike said we were going to stop at this Cider Mill he use to go to on the way home. I want to wear a sweater while drinking my freshly made apple cider and donuts, not a t-shirt :(

Oh well ... atleast I'm still getting cider and donuts :)

No comments: