Saturday, April 14, 2007

Why Blog?

I used to write all the time. I'd write when I was happy, bored, frustrated, pissed off and especially when heartbroken. Over time, I've stopped allowing my creative juices to flow. I can blame it on things like a new relationship, buying and fixing up a new house, planning a wedding, adjusting to being married, and just enjoying life, but the real reason is I just don't know what to write about. I feel I've lost my ability to be creative and clever. However, does one need to be creative and clever at all times to express themselves? I sure hope not because I'm going to give blogging another shot. So here I sit, ready to blog. Someone may read my stuff and get it. Some may not. The cool thing is… I don't care. This is my blog. My one little space in the entire world that I can do and say whatever I want; in my little space, I have the right to say what I want to say no matter how poor written it comes out. I'll write when I need to vent, brag, show off pictures, work my way through a problem, or just to cure boredom and hopefully somewhere along the way, I'll find my writing skills again.

1 comment:

Yours Truly said...

i'm abundantly happy you are writing again. i hope it makes you as happy as it makes me! cuz it makes me pretty darn happy! me so happy! lol