Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekly Goals

I'm thinking maybe this blog is going to become my "Weekly Goals" blog since I don't seem to update much more than that lately. I hope to change that soon.

Last week was terrible to put it mildly. A week that I'd never like to repeat. Busy rough week at work. Sick cranky kiddos at home. Both boys have ear infections again, so we are on a new bout of antibiotics (lending to some yucky side effects), so hopefully my boys will be back to their happy selves soon.

Last week's goals:
  • Menu Planner: Dinner at Mom and Dad's, Ham Slices, Take Out VDay Dinner, Beef and Rice Burritos, Pizza Bites, Chicken of some sorts, Breakfast
  • Household: Mail in State Taxes
  • Personal: Complete at least 2 pins, Go to Bed before 11pm at least twice
  • Family: Finish Valentine Cards with Colin, Sign Elias' VDay Cards
  • Misc: Try to finish up C and S's presents so I can finally get them mailed out
This Week's goals:
  • Menu Planner: Dinner at Mom and Dads, Tortilla Pizzas, Beef and Rice Burritos, Fend for yourself (FFY), Applesauce Chicken, Breakfast, Out for Dinner (out of town?)
  • Household: Mail in State Taxes
  • Personal: Complete at least 2 pins, Go to Bed before 11pm at least twice, Read a Book
  • Family: Do something with just Colin,
  • Misc: Try to finish up C and S's presents so I can finally get them mailed out

No comments: