Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekly Goals

New week. Fresh Start. Perhaps it's because I had the weekend off. Or maybe because I went to church on Sunday. Whatever the case, despite being tired and still having a raging headache, I feel better about this week.

"Last" Week's Goals:
  • Menu Planner: Dinner at Mom and Dad's, Nacho Bake, Nacho Bake Leftovers, Make Your Own, Burgers, 3 Pasta Lasagna, 3 Pasta Lasagna Leftovers Pretty sure we did that over the past 2 weeks.
  • Household: Do taxes this week
  • Personal: Catch up on Project 365, Go to Bed before 11pm at least twice, Use X App at least 4 full days, Complete 2 pins (as freezer meals)
  • Family:
  • Misc: Try to finish up C and S's presents so I can finally get them mailed out!
This Week's Goals:
  • Menu Planner: Dinner at Mom and Dad's, Ham Slices, Take Out VDay Dinner, Beef and Rice Burritos, Pizza Bites, Chicken of some sorts, Breakfast
  • Household: Mail in State Taxes
  • Personal: Complete at least 2 pins, Go to Bed before 11pm at least twice
  • Family: Finish Valentine Cards with Colin, Sign Elias' VDay Cards
  • Misc: Try to finish up C and S's presents so I can finally get them mailed out!

No comments: