Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekly Goals

Last week's goals:
  • Menu Planner: Dinner at family, Two Cheese Baked Spaghetti, Make Own or Stuffed Shells if Mike want to wait until 9:30 for dinner, Opposite Meal once Mike depending on when Mike gets home, leftovers, homemade pizza, something quick between work and church
  • Try to create next week's menu with only food I have in the house.
  • Try to spend less than $50 at the grocery store including formula Didn't do since I want to avoid the grocery store this week and had to buy 2 cans of formula.
  • Go to bed before 11am at least 2 nights (still leaving this on here until we actually do it!) Actually did it!! But it's because I had two horrible sleepers this week!
  • Complete at least 1 pin
This week my goal is using what I have. My goal is to not go to the grocery store unless absolutely necessary. I want to use what we have on hand.
  • Menu Planner: Dinner at Mom and Dad's, Breakfast, Crockpot Italian Chicken (Pin #1), Chop Suey, Bacon Pgarmesan Pasta, Burgers, and leftovers.
  • Take computer in to get looked at.
  • Try to avoid the grocery store
  • Go to bed before 11pm at least 2 nights
  • Complete at least 2 pins

No comments: