- Eat Dinner at home Monday-Saturday. Meals: breakfast, baked spaghetti, crockpot chicken, ham slices, hamburgers/hot dogs, and left overs.
- Get groceries
- Cut, organize and file away coupons
- Email daycare re: some Qs for Elias' start
- Finally go into work (haven't been there since June 29!) to show off Elias, drop off ________ and let everyone know what I'd like to work for my first 2 weeks.
- Do at least 4 outdoor activities as a family
- Make 2 freezer meals and cookies (with Colin)
- Determine what work clothes fit me and put away maternity clothes
- Attempt to clean the living room carpet with an at-home remedy
- Go on at least 3 walks
- Go to Dr's Appt (Tues) and Product Testing (Wed)
I have a little less than 3 weeks left of Maternity Leave (tear!) and I have a big list of things I want to do before I go back and life becomes even more crazy. So I thought maybe if I make it a public affair that it would hold me more accountable. I'm going to attempt to do this weekly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment