Friday, August 28, 2009

Zoo!!

Merridith and I have been trying to hit the zoo almost all summer and everyday hasn't worked for some reason or another. We both had Thursday off along with my mom and although the weather was iffy but we decided to chance it anyway.

Colin choking the little girl. Possibly in hopes of not always having to take his picture next to the funny looking people. Colin being a flamingo Wallaby Grandma and Colin in the barn (I love this picture!) Grandma and Colin in the bird cage What you can't see well is the bird landed right on Colin's arm. Freaked him out a little at first but now he keeps talking about the tweet tweet on his arm. Colin and Aunt Merridith looking at the Pengiuns Colin loved the Tiger. He kept pacing by the window He loved ROOOOOOOOOOARING at it. Short video of him roaring at it.
My little drummer boy
Colin laughing with Aunt Merridith and Grandma.
After the zoo, we headed to McDonalds to grab some lunch where Colin had his first happy meal.

Thanks Mom and Merr for a great morning. Colin and I had alot of fun!

2 comments:

Jeff and Christy said...

I really enjoyed your last two posts. I am anxiously awaiting the days when Joshua takes a trip to the zoo, watches planes, eats his first happy meal, walks, etc. Seeing pics of Colin gives me a glimpse of what I have in store for the future with Joshua! Can't wait! Though....I am sad that he's growing up so fast!!

Also....was Colin wearing a jacket/windbreaker? Is it getting chilly there already?! JEALOUS!!

Kristi said...

Yes he's wearing his spring jacket. There is a huge cold front right now. It was like 54 degrees out when we went. Isn't that wild?!?!

I can't wait for you to get there too. It's such a fun age but it is sad that they are growing up so quickly!