In the past week, Colin has become very good at asking for 'more' when he's eating. We've been trying to teach him a little sign language and shocker this was the first one he really caught onto. It might have something to do with how much he loves to eat :)
About Me
- Kristi
- I'm a wife, mother, friend, daughter and sister. I'm in love with shopping, getting freebies, saving money and being thrify. I love to travel, see the world, and be a homebody. I love reality TV, great music, and good food. I'm the stealer of the covers, a daydreamer and list maker. I like diet pop, fishbowls and donuts. I'm fat and know it but not ok with it. I love to bake, cook and read cooking magazines. I love children, especially my adorable sons, nephews and nieces. I have some of the best friends money can buy. I laugh too loud too often. I'm outspoken but hate confrontation. I'm a perfectionist and detailed oriented. I want more than enough, and won't stop until I get there.
Fellow Bloggers
Labels
- babbling (39)
- baby makes five (11)
- baby makes four (54)
- baby makes three (10)
- brothers (7)
- Colin (308)
- colin-isms (8)
- Elias (56)
- extended family (45)
- faith (10)
- family (9)
- favorite bambinos (13)
- from the lips of babes (21)
- here I come (4)
- holidays (44)
- it isnt always puppy dogs and rainbows kids (17)
- its the little things in life (36)
- Monthly Letters (31)
- motherhood (4)
- my life (47)
- notes to the underbelly (4)
- obsessions (6)
- Oh (1)
- progress (58)
- Project 365 (6)
- Ready or not world (11)
- recipes (6)
- school (17)
- special moments (51)
- The List (2)
- the Places You'll Go (11)
- the Project (5)
- vacation (19)
- video (40)
- weekly goals (61)
- What I'm Loving Wednesdays (7)
- Wordless Wednesdays (40)
- work (12)
My Blog List
-
-
-
Hello world!4 years ago
-
Happy 6th Birthday!14 years ago
-
Paulina and the Kleenex14 years ago
-
It's About Time...14 years ago
-
A new day14 years ago
-
The Job.15 years ago
-
Reading Rainbow15 years ago
-
Almost there...16 years ago
-
Five Fingers17 years ago
-
-
-
-
1 comment:
Oh my! Look at those teeth! What a cutie!
Post a Comment