Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Newness

Quickly, two big things have happened to Mr. Colin in the past few days.

Colin was baptised on Sunday. It was a nice service, Colin did well and looked cute in his Baptism outfit (yes, we went with the expensive Baptism outfit and not Nick's white pillowcase with the sharpie cross), the weather was nice but the air conditioned hotel's meeting room worked nicely. It was a day filled with faith, friends, family and no naps. I'll be uploading pictures to a Shuterfly account. If you have pictures, please send them to me so I can add to the folder.

The second thing doesn't even need words. A simple picture will explain better than I can. He seemed to like it.

My baby is becoming such a little boy :(

2 comments:

Ray said...

awww Kris! He is so adorable!

ps-he didn't cry when he aunty rachie held him either..I think that means he loves me :)

Missy said...

Wow! He is growing up so fast! We will have his baptism gift when we see you guys in about 2 weeks!!!