Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hi Old Friend

So I've been a slacker and haven't wrote in days. Not only have I been busy but I also didn't feel like I had much to write about.

Mike and I had a fabulous time on our vacay. We had a great time catching up with old friends, being in the warm sun, exploring a new beautiful city, and spending time together celebrating our first anniversary.

I've been working pretty much ever since we got back from vacation. I luckily had Memorial Day off. We spent the day house hunting and then went to Merr and James' house for a cookout. It was a nice evening with the kids being the highlight, as always :) What can I say, I have the cutest nephews around!

So the big news in the M household is: WE ARE SELLING OUR HOUSE!! We've been struggling with this for awhile. Some of you may remember, we contacted a Realtor last September and we kind of put everything on hold. We've become more and more frustrated with our current living situation. So we are de-cluttering the house (sorry mom and dad, you are about to get a bunch of my stuff back) and doing a few projects before listing the house. Our hope is to have it listed by next week.

We've also found a house that we are in L-O-V-E with!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Everyone knows Michigan housing market blows, so who knows how long our house will sit on the market. I'm sure by the time our house sells, our "dream" home will be sold but I can still hope, right? We are hoping to talk to the builders to see if they are building anymore in the same development. They also have a few guarantees in terms of your current home selling before your house is ready (etc) which we are going to look into as well.

Well I should get going and do somethings around the house. Mike's been out boating with Brandon and will be home soon. I should probably get cracking on dinner real quick. I'll end this with a picture of the house we are interested in again because I love to show it off :) Sorry they are in the wrong order.







1 comment:

Janna said...

The house looks like it's at the perfect point to install a central vac system. :)