I can admit it like so many others I am addicted to pinterest. I spend a crazy amount of time looking at and pinning things. Darn iPhone app makes it just too easy. I can pin while feeding Elias at 4am. I can pin while watching TV. I can pin when I can't sleep in bed. I love the create ideas. I love the new recipes it provides. I like imaging what I could do or wear someday when I lose weight or what I could see when I travel somewhere. The ideas and pins are endless.
Here's a few of my recent pins I've created:
Monster Cookie Bars - I added raisins, halved the chocolate chips, added 1/4 c. white chocolate chips. They were fantastic and I think we drank an extra gallon of milk because of them :)
Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread - I think I've made this 3 times in the past month or so. Colin is obsessed with it.
Crockpot Applesauce Chicken - It was so-so. Not bad - not great - just fair.
Personal Sized Baked Oatmeal - I used a different recipe but this concept. LOVE it!
Frozen Yogurt Dots - Colin LOVES these - well Colin loves anything yogurt. With Elias being on antibiotics yet again, I may make another batch with yogurt he can eat in hopes to not tear up his GI Tract again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment