Ever have one of those weeks that you are just so incredibly grateful is over? That was my week last week. Nothing bad happened but gosh it was just so stinkin busy. I worked (3) late shifts, Mike was out of town one day, Elias started school, Colin started going to school multiple times a week, had a wedding on Saturday (that we barely made on time since I had to work), bought a new car, etc etc etc. It was just so ... full and frankly, I'm exhausted. To add to the exhaustion, I'm running the sold out hotel all week while the boss is out of town, so I'm working all 7ams for the first time since going back to work. Ugggg! Sorry Mike!! But at least I'll be home for dinners :)
Anyways onto the actual topic... First a recap of last week.
Menu Planner: Manicotti, leftover Manicotti, chicken quesadillas, breakfast, whatever as Mike is out of town,bacon parmesan pasta,wedding- Begin a Rubbermaid for Colin's summer clothes
- Put Elias' too small clothes away
Do 1 Family ActivityComplete 1 of my pins on pinterest- Count/Roll up loose change and deposit into vacation account
- Big Household Project: fill at least 1 large trash bag with things to throw away
And now this week...
- Menu Planner: Bday Celebrations at Mom and Dads, Burgers, Italian Chicken, Pork Chops, Chicken Parm Casserole , left-overs, and restaurant
- Begin a Rubbermaid for Colin's summer clothes
- Put Elias' too small clothes away
- Count/Roll up loose change and deposit into vacation account
- Complete 1 pin from my Pinterest
- Mail out pictures
- Big Household Project(s): Clean up walnuts/drive-way, touch up dining room paint, fill at least 1 large trash bag with things to get rid of.
No comments:
Post a Comment