Friday, May 20, 2011

Week Thirty Three

Weekly update!

How far along?:
33 weeks, 2 days

Weight gain/loss: official Dr amount: 9 lbs

Symptoms: feeling REALLY pregnant and like I could/should go into labor at any time.

Gender: Team Green

Sleep?: would have more if I didn't get up 5-8 times a night to pee

Best moment this week?: heading up north for our anniversary!!

Movement: all the time

Food cravings/aversions: nothing major this week

What I miss?: being able to walk without feeling like I might go into labor

What I am looking forward to?: the weather continuing to get nicer

Size of Baby: according to baby center: This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark

What I’m nervous about: both going into labor really early and also having to be pregnant for potentially another 7 weeks lol

No comments: