Friday, April 15, 2011

Week Twenty Eight

Weekly update!

How far along?:
28 weeks, 2 days

Weight gain/loss: +4.5lbs. Weighed myself at home yesterday and was under my pre-pregnancy weight

Symptoms: nothing different on the pregnancy front. was sick Sat night-Wednesday and now wonder if I have a sinus infection. Uggg

Gender: Will find out in about 80 days!

Sleep?: slept pretty well this week!

Best moment this week?: had an overall pretty crummy week

Movement: when I was sick became worried since I didn't feel much movement. Now that I'm feeling better, Baby is back to its very active state

Food cravings/aversions: Still no cravings but I ate an entire box of Popsicles in 3 days!

What I miss?: Feel healthy

What I am looking forward to?: warm weather again!

Size of Baby: a Chinese Cabbage: according to Babycenter - 14.8" in length and approximately 2 1/4 lbs in weight

What I’m nervous about: taking my 3 hour test

No comments: