I know I said last week that I promised to have a post up soon. Apparently I lied. Life has been busy.
Saturday: I worked, got home and headed straight to our last Christmas Party. We got home from that party and the guys went to bed since Mike worked 3rd shift that night.
Sunday: Mike slept while Colin and I went to church. We spend the afternoon at my parents so Mike could get some rest. We met up with some friends to take the kids sledding and then dinner. Headed back to my parents to pick up our stuff and put Colin to bed late and we almost immediately joined him.
Monday: Colin woke up at the crack of dawn and since Mike worked at 7am, we were all up for the day around 6am. I ended up working (was my day off) until 8:30pm due to a very important meeting with a potentially very large account. Mike had Step 1 of a root canal at 2:30pm.
Tuesday: Brought work, school and another snow storm. After work, I met up with an old friend for dinner.
Wednesday: Finally a day off. I only left the house to get Merridith from school and bring her to get her fixed car.
Thursday: I had what I had hoped to be the final step of my crown to find out that it "isn't perfect" and I need to come back. Ugggg!
Friday: Here I am at work. Mike is working tonight - 3rd shift again. Blah!
Saturday-Wednesday: We will be working each day as we lead up to our vacation. We have church Saturday night. Mike and I both each have another dentist appointment for the next steps in our root canal/crowns. We have Pre-School orientation on Wednesday and something else that I can't remember.
Thursday: Mike works and then we take off for a much needed vacation; our last big vacation as a family of 3. That fact makes me incredibly happy and sad all at the same time.
So a post with pictures is going to have to wait a little bit longer. It's coming though, I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You certainly are a busy bee! Enjoy your vacation - you have definitely earned it!
Post a Comment