I haven't forgot you blog. I was a little nervous about having two blogs that one would get neglected and it appears this one is .. a little. I've been trying really hard to capture a picture each day and I'm proud that I've kept it up so far. We'll see where I'm at in March or July or November :) I do hope I can keep up with it though. I think it's something that will be incredibly special years from now.

Works been busy for both Mike and I, especially Mike. He's still putting in alot of loooong hours each day but instead of complaining we are both just blessed that in this terrible economy we both have jobs. There are potentially big changes down the road with his job and while I'm not at a point where I can share that information, we ask for your prayers that the right decisions are made.

Colin is still wonderful talkative crazy Colin. I can hardly believe he's going to be 2 next week. On one hand, I can't believe he's already going to be 2! On the other hand, I can't believe he's only going to be 2! More on that in his 24 Month Birthday post.

He's good though. He's still obsessed with Curious George on PBS. He can not get enough of it. We have several on the DVR and although he watches the same ones over and over, he still absolutely adores it. With the exception of the occasional Sesame Street, it's the only show he watches on TV.

He still takes 1 nap a day, around 12:30/1pm that lasts anywhere from 2-3 1/2 hours unless he's at daycare then it's significantly less. He goes to bed between 7:30 and 8pm and sleeps until 7-8am. Depending on the brand, he typically wears 2T shirts and 18 month pants. He has both of our genes with short legs :) He goes to the Dr on Feb 5 but I'm guessing he's about 3 feet now and probably 31-32 lbs.

He's delightfully sweet and silly. He's amazingly smart and talkative. The perfect blend of both Mike and myself but still uniquely just Colin.

No comments: