I promise to post the cute park pictures but first a few Mother's Day pictures. Colin giving me his card. Colin's signature :) Me and my little man Quick picture before church
I'm a wife, mother, friend, daughter and sister. I'm in love with shopping, getting freebies, saving money and being thrify. I love to travel, see the world, and be a homebody. I love reality TV, great music, and good food. I'm the stealer of the covers, a daydreamer and list maker. I like diet pop, fishbowls and donuts. I'm fat and know it but not ok with it. I love to bake, cook and read cooking magazines. I love children, especially my adorable sons, nephews and nieces. I have some of the best friends money can buy. I laugh too loud too often. I'm outspoken but hate confrontation. I'm a perfectionist and detailed oriented. I want more than enough, and won't stop until I get there.
3 comments:
What a beautiful little boy! We can't wait to meet him!
Happy Mother's Day Kristi!
Colin is a very fortunate little boy to have a mommy like you.
How cute are the two of you?!? And how precious is that card?! Happy Mother's Day, I hope it was great!
Post a Comment