Mike had to go out of town this week to a lovely small town by the Iowa border. He left this morning and comes home sometime late Friday. To say we are less than thrilled is a gross understatement. There have been alot of tears shed, offers of help given, and text messages sent. The truth is we are spoiled. People do this everyday. People raise children and work full-time. People are separated from their spouses. We just aren't one of those people. So while I can't do anything to bring us closer together, I can atleast take pictures. Here was our short night together babe. We miss you and can't wait until you get home. We are counting down the minutes.
Take One (I asked say hi to Daddy and he was looking around b/c he didn't see you)
Take Two - Colin asking if we have to do this again
Giving Monkey our nightly hugs
Heading upstairs to get ready for bed
"What?!?! You gave them to me?"
Trying to put his socks back on
Bedtime bottle
1 comment:
I miss you both so much!!!
Post a Comment