and here is what happens when curious Colin who loves touching the snow and loves to eat everything tries to eat the snow. Not quite so happy anymore :)
Mike and I took Colin sledding today in the backyard. He totally loved it. He probably would have loved staying out there longer but Mike and I were pooped. Ok maybe more Mike but he was the one doing most of the pulling.


and here is what happens when curious Colin who loves touching the snow and loves to eat everything tries to eat the snow. Not quite so happy anymore :)
and here is what happens when curious Colin who loves touching the snow and loves to eat everything tries to eat the snow. Not quite so happy anymore :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those are wonderful pictures! Looks like you got a lot more snow...
Aww...he looks like hes having so much fun! Umm...yeah, we had highs in the 70s again today! JEALOUS!!!
What Christy did NOT mention is that now its freezing outside - AND, that this weekend, when you chilly Michiganders are in the Sunshine state, we will be experiencing RECORD LOWS in the teens.
Happy Vacation! :)
PS that 2nd photo is adorable!!!!
I just want you to know that I miss you already and you're not even gone!
Have fun in those Record Lows!
Post a Comment