Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Slacker

I've been slacking at blogging lately. I finally just posted Colin's 6 month letter - only almost a week late. I'm going to try to be better about it.

Colin ate "real" food today. He had Carrots and boy did he looooooooove them. So much so that he would cry whenever the spoon was not in his mouth. Mike said he is definitely our child with his love for food.

He seems to have gone through another growth spurt recently. He seems incredibly long again and lost some of his chunky thighs.

He is really start to move. He gets up me all 4s and rocks around but usually ends up falling over and just rolls or pulls himself to where he wants to go. Although, our living room isn't huge by any means, he can easily move from one end to the other within a few minutes. I'm so not ready for this yet -- nor is the house. Guess that will probably be a duty I work on while I'm on a little mini vacation from work.

Yes, that is correct. I'm off work until Friday, August 15. YAY!! I have to go to a long manager off property lunch meeting on Thursday that I have to take Colin to. I'm sure he'll love sitting in a restaurant for a few hours during his nap time. I'm hoping it will be cancelled. Other than that, I'm free from work for over a week! I can't explain how necessary this is for me. I'm excited. It should be a fun week or so filled with family, trips up north, and NO WORKING :)

One quick video of Mike greeting Colin when he got home from work. He was laughing so hard and then kind of calmed down when he saw me taping.

No comments: