Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Goodbye House, Hello New Life

So our house is officially on the market.

We met with our realtor today. He was painfully honest. He said there is a chance we'll lose money (like most sellers in GR) and to expect it to take awhile to sell. Although, I appreciate him not sugar coating it, it's still hard news to swallow.

However, I'm choosing to remain optimistic. It only takes one interested person. I think it's a cute house. Someone else has to think so too. Angela, you do not count :)

So if you know anyone interested in purchasing a house, let me know. I'm looking for a quick sale. I can't keep my house immaculate 24 hours a day for very long :)

1 comment:

Jeff and Christy said...

Heck, I never got to see the house you live in now...and now, you're getting a new one! haha

Good luck! Heres to a quick sale!